About Kelli Hansel
Kelli Hansel (Haywood) is a writer of lived experiences, telling her personal story and aiding in providing space for sharing the stories of others.
Kelli is the author of multiple published works, including long form journalism, radio journalism, creative nonfiction, fiction, and blogs. Find her most recent publication credits by visiting the curriculum vitae page on this site. She is also a 200 hour registered yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance. She is an online format & live workshop instructor, Reiki practitioner, and intuitive. Kelli works with clients from any location.
Kelli is available to speak at personal development, yoga, healing arts, and spirituality conferences and gatherings. As a former radio journalist, she welcomes interviews for video, podcasts, or blogs. If you'd like Kelli to speak/workshop or be interviewed for your project, email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kelli is open to creating workshops specifically for your group's needs or interests on any of the themes found among her blog posts.
Things You May or May Not Want to Know About Me...
- I am a proud holder of a Bachelor's Degree in English. The only degree that qualifies you to do exactly what you did before you received it, except more effectively verbose. (And... only slightly more so than the Master's of Arts in Teaching Secondary Education that I also obtained and do not utilize as a public or private school teacher.)
- I crowd surfed at a Social Distortion concert and the bouncer pulled me from the crowd by my pants. I have mooned Mike Ness.
- Nothing weirds me out. I taught middle school for 4 years in my early 20s.
- Because of trauma, I received a diagnosis of severe depression, generalized anxiety disorder, and PTSD. I, currently, manage this without medication or talk therapy, but I most definitely support that option and will go back to that route for myself if it becomes necessary.
- I am the mother of three daughters.
- I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome).
- I have been a yogi for just over 19 years.
- Show me oddities, documentaries, paranormal adventures, stars, history, weird science, music, and books to win my heart. You can also talk to me about autoimmune protocol paleo food stuffs, fitness, travel, nature and hiking.
- Resting bitch face and introversion/reclusivity = being told you're intimidating quite often.
- I'm in love with my birth month and day. October - Water Sign in Scorpio... brava!